Delain and Xystus

FlashX

Sep 10, 2007
Gig Harbor, WA USA
Will you be stocking the new Delain that's due out at the end of this month?

Also, has there been any discussion of a US release of the Equilibrio DVD? I had preordered their special edition DVD with 2 CD of the live performances and last week my envelope finally arrived. No DVD mind you, just my envelope. My EMPTY effing envelope! Somebody had clearly cut the package open and even took the time to tape the bubble wrap to the back of the envelope. The postman was unkind enough to deliver me the empty packaging anyway (I marched down and had a talk with my local postmaster about this, but alas all I could do was file a report). Beautiful. So after throwing $50 away I'm hesitant to spend another $50 to order via international mail again. I would much prefer to purchase this through more reliable channels...

Delain will be stocked. I believe I've explained the problem with Xystus. We will not be releasing it here. The band has so much money tied up in the DVD project that they have to charge a lot of money - too much for us to sell at anything approaching a reasonable price.