Dream Theater / Into Eternity / Redemption

I opted to see the tour stop up at the Bell Centre (Montreal) and it was really amazing. Missed IE but caught Redemption, they were good. Then as the lights went down at 9:15, Dream Theater ruled for 2 hours...

Montreal, QUE - 8/17/07

(Intro Video / 2001)
CONSTANT MOTION
PANIC ATTACK
BLIND FAITH
SURROUNDED
THE DARK ETERNAL NIGHT
KEYBOARD SOLO /
LINES IN THE SAND
ANOTHER DAY
IN THE PRESENCE OF ENEMIES

Encore:
MEDLEY
I. TRIAL OF TEARS
II. FINALLY FREE
III. LEARNING TO LIVE
IV. IN THE NAME OF GOD
V. OCTAVARIUM

I've read that there was a crowd of about 6,000 and every single person was into it!!! Great band, great show, great city...

Enough said.

Jones Beach, NY was very good!!

IE was alright, not my cup o tea totally
Redemp. was good
DT kicked ass.

Set for DT included Take the Time instead of Panic Attack.
They also played Surrounded and Strange Deja Vu.
Another Day was NOT included.

Other than that the set looks identical to past shows. Blind Faith was awesome live!!

Just saw DT last night with Redemption, and i was very surprised and dissapointed as Redemption sounded horrible. I am a huge fan of the band and even bigger fan of Ray, but my god was it just terrible.

At Jones Beach? They were on FIRE Saturday night!

Were you sitting way back from the stage? The wind can really screw up the sound at JB. That's why I won't sit any where but up close there.

Yeah, i wasn't in the orchestra, and let me tell you, it sounded distorted as can be. My friend said the same thing and he was really looking forward to Redemption as well. Again, I'm sure it wasn't the band and was either the sound engineer, the theater, my seats, or some other factor.