enteringthevault.com

dtmetalfan69

Southside Rocker
Mar 23, 2005
Chitown IL
enterthevault.com. Sorry, wrong in the thread.

Has anyone every used this website to buy their concert tickets. I have never heard of it and I was just curious to know if they are a reliable ticket vendor. They don't have as many ass-raping service charges as ticketbastard does.

Any information would be very appreciated!!!

Thanks!
saMetal

It's EnterTheVault.com. It's reliable, as the booking agent for the tour is the one selling the tickets through it (it's his company), etc... I've never seen any problems with it, and the charges for the fees and such are usually a lot lower than TM.

200% better than Ticketbastard, i have used them numerous times, and never, ever had a problem what so ever.

I use them whenever possible- never had a problem. And yes, they have lower fees and they often have tix on sale before anyone else. GO FOR IT!!!

Yeah, I used them for most of the shows that was at the Pearl Room and I never had any issues. Their service fees are a lot cheaper than Ticketmaster so I always check with them first to see if they are selling tickets for a show I want to see. I know you're from the Chicago area so I wanted to chime in since I have only used them for Chicago shows.

Yeah, I used them for most of the shows that was at the Pearl Room and I never had any issues. Their service fees are a lot cheaper than Ticketmaster so I always check with them first to see if they are selling tickets for a show I want to see. I know you're from the Chicago area so I wanted to chime in since I have only used them for Chicago shows.

Thank you for all the feedback. I am asking because they are selling the Sonata Arctica and the Primal Fear tickets in Milwaukee. I will go for it now. Thanks all!!!

It's run by John Finberg @ First Row Talent. Go here for his full roster: http://www.myspace.com/firstrowtalent. Tickets for his tours are usually sold exclusively 30 days or so before they are available on ticketmaster I assume as per his arrangement with the promoters/venues when he books the tour.

Thank you for all the feedback. I am asking because they are selling the Sonata Arctica and the Primal Fear tickets in Milwaukee. I will go for it now. Thanks all!!!

Regards the Primal Fear tickets....from www.melodicrock.com :
"The dates, which go on sale through EnterTheVault.com exclusively until December 29 (at which point they will be made available through all normal ticketing systems), will include a special VIP meet-and-greet ticket which not only gains the ticket holder 60-minute early entry but also includes a very special pre show meet-and-greet and an autographed customized poster. VIP tickets will be limited to 50 per show."