FATES WARNING To Release 'Awaken The Guardian Live' In April

DigitalMan

Feb 11, 2002
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet as far as I can see.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/fates-warning-to-release-awaken-the-guardian-live-in-april/

I am so all over this. Couldn't be happier that they released this. This was a once in a lifetime experience and one of my top 2 PPUSA shows ever so I can't wait to have this on BluRay. I'm thrilled that they are selling the t-shirts as well since so many people didn't get them since they sold out so quick. Then there is me that asked for the ATG shirt and didn't notice until I got back to the hotel that they had given me the Spectre shirt instead. Now I can right that wrong and get the ATG shirt as well!

Is it safe to assume that if I order this package that the BluRay will play in USA players?
http://www.indiemerch.com/metalbladerecords/item/44914

Guy

Some more detail...

FATES WARNING REVEAL DETAILS FOR AWAKEN THE GUARDIAN LIVE DVD / BLU-RAY; “FATA MORGANA” LIVE CLIP AND TRAILER VIDEO STREAMING

"...Legendary progressive metal act, Fates Warning, celebrated the 30th anniversary of their third album, Awaken The Guardian, in 2016. To celebrate this milestone, Jim Matheos (guitar) reassembled the Awaken The Guardian-era lineup for two special festival appearances last year: Keep it True XIX and Prog Power USA XVII.
Fortunately for fans that were not able to attend, each show was filmed and recorded in its entirety for the upcoming DVD/Blu-ray out April 28th via Metal Blade Records, Awaken The Guardian Live.
For a preview of this release, a video for "Fata Morgana" from Keep it True XIX can be viewed below. Awaken The Guardian Live can also be pre-ordered in the following formats at this location..."

fatesdvdmarch.jpg

So the blu-ray will include both live performances at the 2 festivals or it will be shown as one concert but the footage will actually be both concerts??