FS/FT: Ibanez RG7621 with Custom 27" Neck and Aftermath Pickup

kylendm

Apr 18, 2010
NJ
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Basically as the description describes. I have an Ibanez RG7621 with a custom conversion neck for 27" scale. The neck intonates perfectly and the strings ring out extremely clear. It also has a white BKP Aftermath in the bridge and some white tape binding around it. The neck has a little bit of rash on it from playing it live and setting it on my amp. It's not noticeable at all, purely cosmetic. Dings and all that are just from being played live a lot.

The necks specs are:
Code:
27" scale conversion neck for Ibanez RG7621
Curly maple neck wood
Bloodwood fretboard
25 jumbo frets (approx. same size as stock)
430mm fretboard radius (matches stock neck)
Pearl dot inlays in "offset" pattern
White side dots in "offset" pattern (doubled 12th and 24th)
Normal Ibanez headstock shape, drilled with 10mm tuner holes (matches stock neck)
Double-action truss rod
Bone nut
Mounting holes drilled in RG76XX body pattern
Modifications (if any): Neck, Pickup, binding
Accessories (hardshell case etc):None
Location (City,State or City,Country):NJ
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) kylendm @ comcast.net or PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid):Here, Rig-talk, HC, UG, ect under the same name.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking for $800 shipped. As far as trades go I'm looking for other seven strings and guitar amps. Shoot me any offers. The only reason I'm selling it is because of the 27" scale. I'm just not bonding to it even though it sounds a lot clearer than a 25.5".
Pictures:
DSC_2983.JPG

DSC_2984.JPG

DSC_2985.JPG

DSC_2986.JPG

DSC_2987.JPG

DSC_2988.JPG

DSC_2989.JPG

DSC_2990.JPG

DSC_2991.JPG

DSC_2992.JPG

Looking more for trades really. ;) Most forums require some kind of price so there it is haha.