GLENN: LET'S GET SOME SWED-METAL TO PROGPOWER...

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
Brother Glenn, We've post an MP3 just for you from another killer band called Hardcore Superstar, I know we may have sent you something.

This morning on our homepage under our "New Arrivals" navigation bar, you can preview the band's 1 minute mp3 sample: http://www.cdinzane.com/NewArrivals.cfm

Pink Cream 69 and that german metal went over well 2 yearz ago, check this out, PP goers just would not know what hit them!!! ...Also another MP3 on the same page from Sweden's Crashdiet would be another. We work with the label so it would not be hard to get them in...

Thoughts anyone?

ZANE / WWW.CDINZANE.COM

Crashdiet would BLOW MY FUCKING MIND!!! Hardcore Superstar would be incredible too! I'm sure most people here only want the straight on metal, but you've got my second on either of these (particularly Crashdiet).

Hey and if you work with Crashdiet's label, how 'bout getting some cds and shirts into the USA from them for less than 5 million dollars.

I've purchased their last couple of discs. Both very cool cds. Not really in the same catagory as PC69. If you like bands like Buckcherry, you will probably like Hardcore Superstar.

I've never seen or heard them live. All I can say if your into that type of music check their new cd "Dreamin in a Caskit" which is pretty solid. Maybe they are the type of band that doesn't cut it live. Wouldn't be the 1st or last. I would have to catorgorize them into Hard Rock.

Hmmm well.....

Hardcore Superstar.......has that great Swedish production....and to me they have a tint of sleaze/glam effect to em.

Nothing I'd wanna see at PPUSA though. Way more bands do this thing way more better.

Now for something along these lines, melodic hard rock, how 'bout The Poodles...they're from Sweden.

That would be great! The Poodles are awesome!! A lot better than Hardcore Superstar. Their newest cd, Sweet Trade is a killer!! Pontus Norgren is a great guitar player. I'd love to see these guys play.