Gold Badge/VIP: Exclusive show announcement

Man, I'm glad I got that gold badge e-mail... I've been so slammed lately I nearly forgot about it, but finally sent out the gold badge payment last Wednesday, heh. I hope this Seventh Wonder encore show isn't too early though, like maybe 2:00 or something... I couldn't even get up early enough to make it to the clinics last time at like 10:00 or 11:00! :)

A nice reward for being a gold badger again after 10 years of me giving it up. Thanks Glenn.
Cheers to the gold badgers:
badger_first_gold_ale_bottle.jpg

Oh shit! I have not really been on in a little while (I guess getting snowed in (majorly SUCKS that I could not get to the ski slopes! Especially since I got a new pair of skis that I am just dying to try out!), might as well queue up some music and check the forums!

But damn, what a AWESOME surprise this is! Making all that much more stoked to get to sponsor again for this year, especially as I love Seventh Wonder. Going to be awesome to get to see an exclusive set by them.

Oh shit! I have not really been on in a little while (I guess getting snowed in (majorly SUCKS that I could not get to the ski slopes! Especially since I got a new pair of skis that I am just dying to try out!), might as well queue up some music and check the forums!

But damn, what a AWESOME surprise this is! Making all that much more stoked to get to sponsor again for this year, especially as I love Seventh Wonder. Going to be awesome to get to see an exclusive set by them.
Skiing was awesome today. :Smokedev: