Got To Love It

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
All you Yankee Fans (are you :cry::cry:) Did my Met heart good to see all those overpaid players choke.......:headbang::kickass::lol::Smokin:

CHOKE-----------------"""The official soft Drink of the Yankees""

Phillies are Next to Bite it.

yeah! It's always fun to see the Yankees go down:kickass:

Baseball is such a great game too bad we dont have a team anymore:cry:

Montreal.

With no cap limit I think its hard for a smaller market to compete against NY, Boston, Pillies, etc,,,,

Hey there Blass.......it's nice to see someone on this board who lives in the same city as I do.
Dream Theater is playing in a few hours and I will be there....can't wait. :kickass:

Hey there Blass.......it's nice to see someone on this board who lives in the same city as I do.
Dream Theater is playing in a few hours and I will be there....can't wait. :kickass:

Hi Raptured,

I have seen that on the other thread that you are from Montreal as well, small world.

Ill be there tonight as well, believe it or not, its the first time that I will see them live. I think that ''la place des arts'' is a great venue for them, this is the reason why I wanted to go this time.

Have a good time:headbang:

Hi Raptured,

I have seen that on the other thread that you are from Montreal as well, small world.

Ill be there tonight as well, believe it or not, its the first time that I will see them live. I think that ''la place des arts'' is a great venue for them, this is the reason why I wanted to go this time.

Have a good time:headbang:

Small world for sure, Blass.

What an amazing show yesterday....wow !!! Place des Arts is also the reason why I went to see them. I have seen them many times, though, but I have never heard james labrie sounding better. He and the whole band were fantastic. Mike Mangini is a MONSTER......they made an excellent choice.:headbang::headbang:

Hope you enjoyed the show, too. :)

Small world for sure, Blass.

What an amazing show yesterday....wow !!! Place des Arts is also the reason why I went to see them. I have seen them many times, though, but I have never heard james labrie sounding better. He and the whole band were fantastic. Mike Mangini is a MONSTER......they made an excellent choice.:headbang::headbang:

Hope you enjoyed the show, too. :)

HI Raptured,

Excellent show yesterday,I really enjoyed the show myself and yes Place Des Arts is really a great place for a show like this.
Wow Mike Mangini is really a monster,,,, his drum solo is fantastic, probably the best drum solo I have seen live.

The sound from where I was sitting was not that great. I was in the ''balcon''.

But for the rest :headbang:

Hi Blass,

Happy to hear that you enjoyed the show, too. :)
Yes...that was quite the drum solo by Mangini....he's definately winning the fans over.