Graal: Legends Never Die

Ah, yes!
bloodrock 2
with the airplane crash song
the vinyl 's too far down in the basement to look for the song title

next, they'll ask for Odessa by the bee gees:loco:

there are some parts of the sixties that are better left buried

jon

The song was D.O.A. and it's probably my least favorite Bloodrock song...to bad that's how so many people remember that band because of that song...it really isn't a good representation of their music...which was the roots of Heavy Metal in America...lots of erie B3 and screaming guitar licks. :Smokin: :headbang: :kickass:

By the way this post was about a new Italian band called Graal I heard some cool samples from...not Bloodrock...I already own all of their stuff on CD...glad some label raised them from the dead. :lol:

As for the Bee Gees :puke:

It might be their third...as I see The End has their second CD still in stock for $17.99...just figured maybe Ken would be interested in stocking...maybe he could get a better price...the label has some other things also that might be cool.

and for a 10 cent trivia
the Odessa album was originally a two vinyl gatefold in crushed velvet:OMG:

still though, it was the bee gees,
b4 their travolta days

mw

:loco:

Thanks for bringing this one in I just ordered it Ken :worship: :kickass::headbang:

If it's good can you get their other one "Tales Untold" down the road or is it OOP? Played a sample song from it...sounded a lot like old Black Bonzo but the vocals weren't as good...still the music was excellent vintage 70's inspired hard rock.

Hey anybody who wants to check them out you can hear :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/graalmusic