Happy T.D.

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Being that Ill be in Minnesota from Weds.until Sat, for Thanksgiving Visiting my Brother, I would like to wish every one a Happy Turkey Day.. PIG OUT & DRINK UP....:kickass::kickass::):):loco:

Driving out with wife & Cousins ( Deb & Steve Macchio) Brother of Ralph Macchio,, Only related though Marriage....:)

Happy Thanksgiving Ken, Bob & all!
Be safe & remember, when you are sitting down eating your turkeys (or whatever you like) put on some good prog music!
(It aids in the digestion!) :)

Ok Heres the Deal, Im getting E Mails that people dont Believe Me....

My Mothers brother ( My Uncle Bob) had 3 Daughers, the middle one Debbie married Steve Macchio over 20 years or more ago.. Steves older bother is Ralph (DOB 11/4/62) Steve (DOB 3/22/66) Debbie is my First Cousin ,,thru Marriage. Ralph is related ..Family is from Huntington L.I. New York....:).

Im Also Related to Paul Venturini (Soul Survivors) Organ Player ""Expressway to your Heart""

Paul is from New York (Somewhere) The Rest of that Band I Believe were from Philly???

Wow! The Soul Survivors! I bought their song 'Expressway To Your Heart' as a 45. I've got it on a compilation CD somewhere I think....

Paul

Ok Heres the Deal, Im getting E Mails that people dont Believe Me....

My Mothers brother ( My Uncle Bob) had 3 Daughers, the middle one Debbie married Steve Macchio over 20 years or more ago.. Steves older bother is Ralph (DOB 11/4/62) Steve (DOB 3/22/66) Debbie is my First Cousin ,,thru Marriage. Ralph is related ..Family is from Huntington L.I. New York....:).

Im Also Related to Paul Venturini (Soul Survivors) Organ Player ""Expressway to your Heart""

Paul is from New York (Somewhere) The Rest of that Band I Believe were from Philly???

Yea Bob, & I am Pat Morita's son :lol::lol::lol:
(Just kidding - I believe you :)