Has Anyone heard DC Cooper's DC Club Experience?

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
So, I was in the mood to listen to the DC Cooper S/T - didn't have the tunes on me, so was looking to cue it up on Spotify.

The only thing that popped up was: DC Cooper - DC Club Experience.

The album (EP) cover has a pic of him on it, but being the fan boy I am, surely this can't be real as I haven't heard of it. I guess I am not much of a fan boy after all!

So it's a 5 song EP of DC Cooper doing electronic/dance music. I'm a guilty pleasure 80s pop fan so I'm actually enjoying it! Definitely the awesome DC voice we're accustomed to. Apparently at one point he announced this on his Facebook page.

I searched the forum but nothing seemed to come up, so who else has missed/heard this one?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/dc-club-experience-ep/id484855932

Search Spotify also.

Sadly, I heard this also....... NOT being a fan of dance / club music AT ALL, it did not work for me.

I would love to see another solo album from him, as I think that is the greatest work he has done to date, even counting the brilliance of "Paradox".

Great voice, just wish he would do a little more recording like Jorn! Keep busier! To hell with the family...... RECORD MORE MUSIC! :Smokedev: