HBO - Request or death threat! :d

parimal2k29

Living Atlantis
Nov 26, 2001
Kathmandu, Nepal
metalprovider.com
I sent an email to HBO requesting them to cover the concert... why don't all of us send one email. That way, they'll know that this event is imporant, and ppl from all over teh world (like Nepal) will get to watch it... wat'dya say??? :d

That would be awesome - HBO should do a documentary on the event. They should document the fact that just because ProgMetal is not on the radio or TV doesn't mean it doesn't have a following.

Having said that, some people want to keep it quiet just so nobody falls victim to the mainstream. It keeps the music honest and hidden away from 'Kid Rock' fans.

oh, i guess the situation is pretty...B A D...
anyway, forget the stuff... i guess all people watching HBO rn't KIDROCK type anyway :lol:
but...what the hell... i don't get to watch it... i'm way back in NEPAL :eek: !
so, again, what the HECK, send them a damn email and well...

u know :) :lol:

Ok, hard one... :rolleyes:
Firstly, i don't live up there on the mountains... but I guess um... they do! Yea... yeti..nice theme for a song (or a band name!)

LET THE KINGDOM OF THE YETI'S FOREVER STAND!:lol:

Yea..but to answer that question is like asking DO DRAGON'S REALLY EXIST, or DRACULA... but to this question..

I WILL SAY YES!! :D

(see... i made a decision)

Hey, if Sasquatch (Yeti's american cousin) walks around eating deer and going through your trash, and if the Loch Ness monster can outwit those Scottish fishermen (ooh!), then I bet the Yeti is having a ball up there in Kathmandu partying with the mountain goats!

UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE YETI MIGHTY WARRIOR!

Hey if you we can't get ProgPower III on HBO for you, maybe you should take a trip to the USA? You'll love Atlanta - very similar to Nepal I'm sure....ahem.

Yea...yaks (y'know, mountain goats), and Yeti's always do have something between them, call them the Y&Y conspiracy or watever... one cann never destroy the Yak and the Yeti... :lol:

Anyway, ESCAPE FROM KATHMANDU ( a book by Kim Stanley Roibnson) rocks! It's a fiction stuff where Powerful Lama's and Spiritual Yeti's get involded with Fred and Freds.
And yea,I'll come to Atlanta someday!

(Nepali Times newspaper also features weekly cartoon - YakYetiYak by out school student too... ) :D