Heathen - The Evolution of Chaos

sounds pretty good so far. it's leaked.

chug chug chug riffs with lame vocals, where has Heathen gone? why have I waited years for this release to hear this dribble

where have they gone? their vocals were ALWAYS like this, not great but not terrible. production is solid and riffs are pretty slick. i dig it. with this and new OVERKILL in 2010. it's shaping up to be good year for the classic bands. now we just a need another new TESTAMENT record!!

where have they gone? their vocals were ALWAYS like this, not great but not terrible. production is solid and riffs are pretty slick. i dig it. with this and new OVERKILL in 2010. it's shaping up to be good year for the classic bands. now we just a need another new TESTAMENT record!!

YES! Formation of Damnation was soooooooo good! I don't think Testament can do wrong as long as Alex is on guitar. Really looking forward to seeing them with Megadeth next month.

Heathen definitely stands out for their vocals on their 2 earlier records...their riffs weren't necessarily amazing like Artillery.