heavenly

The Defender
Sep 11, 2002
Arles , France
www.heavenly-fanclub.fr.st
Hi!
I'm searching these cds :
Angra ( single ) - Make Believe part 1 & part 4
Sonata Arctica - Songs of Silence (japanese edition)
Heavenly - Coming from the sky (japanese editon)

For the japanese releases, I know that I can found them on the web but the price is too high.:yell: I want to make a trade with a japanese metalhead.:hotjump:
If someone can help me....

See Ya

What is that Angra "Make Believe" single thingy??? Never heard of such a single exist.
And sure I would like to hear possible bonus tracks from Japanese Heavenly albums! :)

stratowiruz said:
What is that Angra "Make Believe" single thingy??? Never heard of such a single exist.
And sure I would like to hear possible bonus tracks from Japanese Heavenly albums! :)

The "Make Believe" single is a strictly limited edition of 4 different cd-s. If you got the 4 cd-s you can see the map of the Holy Land and of course, the songs are differents on each cd-s.
For the Heavenly releases, there is two BT on the CFTS album: Defender & Promised Land, and one one the SOTW: Lonely Tears.

OK, so I am missing only "Lonely Tears" ...never even heard of that song.
And hey, please tell me track lists of those "Make Believe" singles! :)
Sorry, I am just damn curious about everything considering with Angra.

On the single part2 there is "Make believe & Wuthering height(demo version)" and on the single part3 there is"Make believe & Angels cry (demo version)"
For the song Lonely tears, you can heard it only on the japanese or korean edition of the Sign of the winner album.