Hemina - Synthetic: Excellent new warm & fuzzy prog metal

Details Of New Album "Venus" Issued By Hemina

"...Sydney four piece progressive metal act Hemina is preparing for the release of the third studio album, "Venus," on November 11th. A lyric video for the new song "Moonlight Bride" can be viewed in the player below.
"Venus" is an 80 minute concept album detailing and examining domestic violence, relationships, and individuality in the 21st century with a narrative arc to accompany and elaborate on their previous conceptual output..."

hemina-venus-cover.jpg

New Song "Secret's Safe" Streaming From Hemina

News : Hemina release “High Kite Ride” single

Reactions: Mardoch
Have not been able to get into their other releases however this is sitting nicely. Might have to purchase this one.

Brand

Have not been able to get into their other releases however this is sitting nicely. Might have to purchase this one.

The new one combines the best elements of the first two. I can certainly understand not getting into either of those, but this new one is a different beast altogether. The only turnoff to me are the djenty guitars used throughout several songs; they have such rich guitar tones on many of their leads that I just wish they would stick to those instead.