how many peple from GA going to the prog 3 show?

Yeah, I'm there! Count me in, along with my 14-yr old son. He went on the second night with me last year, and had a blast! He got to meet the members of Angel Dust and Evergrey. And we hung out for about an hour or more with Steel Prophet after their set. A great bunch of guys, all of them!
Can't wait til November 2002!

:headbang:

~Hoyt.

I'll be there for the whole thing this year. I saw Ark and Sym X during night 1 last year and have since kicked myself daily for missing Balance of Power and Angel Dust. BTW - I live in Kennesaw and would be up for a pre-show get-together.

So, do we all live somewhere on the north side of Atlanta? If so, we could meet somewhere central in downtown or maybe in the Roswell/Alpharetta area. I'm up for any pre-show gatherings (whenever they may be). I'm sure we'll have a few concerts come through that we can go to.

What do y'all think?

--Mike

I live down in Midtown Atlanta, and know several others around here who will be attending. We are students at GA Tech- I feel so lucky to be so close to the show- we all grouped together and walked the mile and a half or so trip last year, and I can't wait for this year to roll around. Anyway, if you all were talking about a pre-event party or something, I could probably come up with at least a couple of staging points near here that would be manageable.

I live in Temple which south of Kennasaw but very much a ride I could take.
As far as a pre show meet,there is the QUIET RIOT show March 21ST at The Riviera club that me and Sindzzy are going to. Hows that sound?

I too would like to make it out for the QR show, but things are going to be hectic for me until after tax day (not that taxes have anything to do with that :) ).

As far as just getting together, I work in downtown and live in Roswell, so I can get just about anywhere to hang out.

--Mike

I am in the Kennesaw area, too, and work in Roswell, so I'm up for about anything you guys can come up with, tho my time is somewhat constrained by being a full-time student with a job and a couple of hobbies. Surely we'll have to find an opportunity within the next 8 months! :)

One more thing-- are any of the rest of you girls? Or am I the sole female power metal fan in the metro area? :)

Shaye

Hey Lady,
I live here in the atlanta area...I would like to meet up as I will probably go alone as usual.
Nice to see other fans in this area.

Linda

I live in Gwinnett right now but am moving to Marietta/Vinings Area soon. I see some of the same people at the shows sometimes but I have only talked to a handful of them. I am sure
we have been at the same shows several times.....I am usually there.