I am Gonna take Heat for this SONIC SYNDICATE

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
I picked up their newest album today it's called "love and other disasters". Now I have to tell you and most of you know I am not a fan of the harsh vocals, but OH MY GOD!!!!!! these two guys are fabulous and their clean vocals will match anything out there today. This new album is a 200% improvement over the first, it is really amazing, super musicianship and it's the vocals that will catch you up and really get to you.
Yeah i remember all the negative things said about them on the Nightwish tour, from all of you that saw them, but I have to tell you this is a different band now, and I think that if you like Scar Symmetry then you will really like Sonic Syndicate's new album.

Glenn Have you heard this gem, it is really awesome?

Okay let the abuse begin.

I love Sonic Syndicate, and I think their last cd was awesome as well. Plus I am a fan of Three Days Grace and one of the singers sounds just like Adam from Three Days Grace, at least he does to me.

I love Sonic Syndicate, and I think their last cd was awesome as well. Plus I am a fan of Three Days Grace and one of the singers sounds just like Adam from Three Days Grace, at least he does to me.

I agree, he is a phenomal vocalist in fact both of them are.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I have to be the first voice of dissent on this band, as I found them to be laughably horrible when I saw them open for Amon Amarth a while back. Their vocals were a big part of the reason I didn't like them, to be honest. Another reason was their bassist, who seemed like she had no real skill in the instrument whatsoever, other than playing quarter notes that imitated what the guitarist(s) were doing during that particular riff. I really didn't like them at all, and found them to be styled like newer In Flames (and not even as good as that). Not for me at all.

Same Palabra. I liked a song or two I heard online before seeing them. But they are fairly cut and dry.

I picked up their newest albumn today it's called "love and other disasters". Now I have to tell you and most of you know I am not a fan of the harsh vocals, but OH MY GOD!!!!!! these two guys are fabulous and their clean vocals will match anything out there today. This new albumn is a 200% improvement over the first, it is really amazing, super musicianship and it's the vocals that will catch you up and really get to you.
Yeah i remember all the negative things said about them on the Nightwish tour, from all of you that say them, but I have to tell you this is a different band now, and I think that if you like Scar Symmetry then you will really like Sonic Syndicate's new album.

Glenn Have you heard this gem, it is really awesome?

Okay let the abuse begin.
Dude, like what you like. There's no crime in that.

I actually reviewed that album for site I work on, Edgereviews.net, I really enjoyed listening to it, think I gave it a 8.5, and anyway like what you like. I am a huge Matisyahu fan, you have to be true to yourself.

Yeah, I love Scar Symmetry. I don't like these guys.

But, yeah, never forget when I saw them open for Amon Amarth, almost the entire floor section SAT DOWN. Terrible band, IMO.

I was at the Amon Amarth show with Palabra, and have to agree with him, point for point. I like harsh vocals, but what they did was something...different. Not knocking anyone's liking this band, I just found them to be a joke to watch. And not that funny joke you can share with friends.

Also, every time one of the lead singers did a "head bang" it looked as if he was trying to self-fellate.