Into Eternity announce new singer

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
Canadian progressive death metal progenies INTO ETERNITY have announced the addition of singer Stu of Vancouver's OMEGA CROM to the group's ranks.

Commented guitarist Tim Roth: "We have spent a week jamming as a band again. The rehearsals went VERY well for us.

"Stu flew in from Vancouver on Monday [January] 3rd. The very first day Stu had learnt about 11 songs! He actually sang them all and we were surprised by that. By week's end, he had most of the kinks out and we are sounding pretty tight.

"Stu has a really great high falsetto voice, which has some Rob Halford influence in it. The high parts on 'Buried In Oblivion' are no problem for him and he is nailing all the parts like a pro! Another bonus is his death vocals. Stu has no problem hitting all the clean vocals and then switching into some death voices as well. This diverse style is going to work well within the band. To top it all off, Stu has a great attitude and it an all around cool guy.

"Stu will be performing with INTO ETERNITY on all future shows, including our upcoming tour with AMORPHIS in March. Hopefully everyone will come out to support the new line-up. I promise it won't disappoint!"
-----

Sounds good. I can't wait to see these guys at BB Kings in NYC with Amorphis and Beyond The Embrace. March 20 is the date!

This band is killer, and i cant wait to check them out on tour. Just sucks that they are the opening band..

dargormudshark said:
I hope he is better than the guy they had at Progpower
I thought he did a good job considering that was thier first big show with him from what I recall. I wonder what happened, didn't he post here in the past?

I also thought the guy at Progpower did a great job. If I remember correctly though, I got the feeling from his posts here that he was just filling in. He's in a band in NY I think.

Yes, I thought the guy at PP was quite good. However, I thought the band as a whole was a little disappointing. Perhaps my expectations were too high. I plan to see them again on this coming tour, and hope their sound is a little tighter.

Zod

"Stu has a really great high falsetto voice, which has some Rob Halford influence in it. The high parts on 'Buried In Oblivion' are no problem for him and he is nailing all the parts like a pro! Another bonus is his death vocals. Stu has no problem hitting all the clean vocals and then switching into some death voices as well. This diverse style is going to work well within the band. To top it all off, Stu has a great attitude and it an all around cool guy."

This sounds really cool for the band. Now they can have three part harmony death vocals. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: hahaha. Thats one of the things that I like about them is the two different death style vocalists, now they have three. With the guitar work and regular type singing with harmonies really makes me like this band more and more. I hope they stay on the same track as Buried in Oblivian for the next CD and get some stability in the lineup.

Former singer was Dean. He was a really nice guy and I had the chance to talk to him a while when he was back at Progpower. The other group he is in is Pure Sweet Hell. All I know about them is Van Williams from Nevermore is also part of that band. I thought he did really good at PP5 and its too bad he left the band. Dean also had a side band (I think it was his sole project) called Within Another. Heard a few clips and it sounded good. I think it just never took off. There's a bio at least on Dean.