IRON SAVIOR: Firestar

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com

IRON SAVIOR ANNOUNCE FIRESTAR ALBUM; TITLE TRACK STREAMING

"...Following their latest, much-acclaimed offering, Reforged - Ironbound (released in 2022 via AFM Records), Hamburg-based power metal act Iron Savior has announced the release of a brand new studio album. Firestar will be out on October 6, 2023 through AFM. Preorders are available here...."

IronSaviorFirestar.jpg

IRON SAVIOR FRONTMAN / FOUNDER PIET SIELCK DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER; ALL SHOWS FOR 2023 CANCELLED

"... Iron Savior frontman / founder Piet Sielck has checked in with the following update:

They say lightning never strikes twice… but sometimes it does. After Jan (S. Eckert / bass) was diagnosed with cancer, now it’s my turn. Fortunately, it was detected at a stage where cure is possible. Therefore, I have to start immediate medical treatment in order to heal as soon as possible. I have a top notch medical team and a great network of support, I am in quite good shape, I have no other diseases and also have the psychic power and strength of will to go successfully through this rough ride. First step will be a chemo therapy followed by surgery after some time of recovery.

Since I need to concentrate 100% on my healing process, we canceled all remaining shows for 2023. I am sure you all will understand, that I need all my energy for myself for a while. I will continue my activities on social media and also will promote the new album, Firestar, as best as possible. I have asked AFM to keep the release schedule 6th of October.

Healing is the ultimate aim and I have already started the process.
..."

Reactions: Cronopio