Jasun Tipton "Question and Answer" MP3 off 2005 Seduction release.

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
My 2005 release of Seduction is finally here and I have a MP3 for all of you to check out. The link is http://www.zerohourweb.com/audio/JasunTipton-QnA.mp3
The song is "Qustion and Answer" and it's a song dedicated to Jason Becker who was probably biggest reason why I play guitar today along with my brother.

My website is not exactly up yet but still give details on how to get a copy and should be finalized very soon. www.jasuntipton.com Plus I have a myspace page under Jasun Tipton Seduction. www.myspace.com

I made a 1,000 CD's and not planning to make anymore. I had the amazing talents of John Perrine (New Dali's drummer) who is just amazing and you can hear it for yourself from the clip. Sean Flanagen (Enchant)great player with a sound all his own, this kat can just play. Had Scott McGill (McGill/Manring/Stevens) hit up some scary solo's on a track. Last but not least the amazing bass playing of my brother Troy. Bass fan will want this one, he's so bad ass on this disc. To John, Sean, Troy and Scott, thank you guy so much for everything. You truly made this a CD that means the World to me.

Dino Alden did all the recordings and mixing and the disc sounds amazing. The production is KILLER!!!! All quality from Dino Alden who is just the best.

All this with amazing artwork by Travis Smith, Seduction is finally available for everyone to check out. I can use all the support in the world. If you're into it please email me on getting a copy at zhtowers@aol.com or jtslounge@yahoo.com I have paypal with jtslounge@yahoo.com $13.00 to anyone in USA and International is $16.00 USD. (That all includes shipping)If you would like to send though the mail here's the addy to get it to.
Jasun Tipton
5050 Carducci Dr
Pleasanton Ca 94588

When I receive your order I will get it out to you right away, i'm on it.

Again I appreciate all the support and if you can help me by passing this on to other people who might be interested, THAT WOULD RULE!!!!

The support from all of you means the world to me and keeps me going. Thank you so much for that and please let me know what you think of the clip.

YOU ALL RULE!!!

Jasun/ZH

Just heard the sound clip wow this is really good, really looking forward to hearing the CD in the near future. I will post info on some other forums
You Rule
John