Just another new freak.

Starless Dragon

Beneath The Starless Sky
Aug 12, 2004
Asscrappy Texas
www.livejournal.com
Hey all. Been scanning these boards a while, but just now got around to signing up myself. Never know what to say in this things. I'm 22, a guy, from Texas, go to all the live shows I can. I love metal, but I love other forms of music too. Some of my favorite bands right now are Opeth, Vehemence, Dream Theater, Morbid Angel, Emperor, Borknagar, Dimmu Borgir, Psycroptic, Satyricon, Suffocation, Lunaris, and on and on. My favorite band of all time is King Crimson. Not really metal, more prog really, but their earlier stuff (Court of the Crimson King, Larks Tongue in Aspic, Red,) and their recent stuff (Construkction of Light, and Power To Believe) is pretty F'n intense and heavy. I'm in a band right now called Jigsaw Flesh, I play keyboards. We've sort of a synthy black metal meets Old In-flames type, though since we hardly get to practice, we kinda suck. Lol. Oh well, just a hobby anyway. Well I guess that's enough for now.

Hi starless dragon
I like all kinds of music also, and some progressive rock such as porcupine tree etc. i am a newbie also. I look forward to seeing you around the site.

crystal dawn

:wave: