Just saw this on the Progpower Forum...

I wish it would be possible but sadly I won't be allowed to offer it early online. Its only going to be available early during ProgPower then it will go off sale. If you know anyone attending have them stop by our table to grab a copy.

BTW - one immediate benefit of Century Media taking over distribution for Inside Out is that in the future we will be able to offer the discs at a much better price. Everyone wins.

BTW - one immediate benefit of Century Media taking over distribution for Inside Out is that in the future we will be able to offer the discs at a much better price. Everyone wins.

Excellent news. I/O releases would be 2 or 3 dollars cheaper?

I wonder what the effect of other prog artists on I/O would Century Media have on them....There are really small bands on I/O that could be jeopardized because of this...

Boy am I outta the loop, I had no idea about the CM/IO situation. But if that means better prices, then hey, whatever works!

Speaking of Progpower, is there a window of time during which we shouldn't order/you'll be outta town?

No - keep ordering. We are only away for 2 business days. When we get back orders are processed in the order they were received.