Looking forward to the new CD!

SavaRon

Sep 21, 2004
Florida
Hey all, first time posting to this forum. I really love this band since I seen them at PPV. :headbang: Looking forward to the new CD. I just pre-ordered it at Cd universe. Only a little over 9 bucks plus shipping. I think it was around $12 total, good deal if any one is interested. Anybody have any suggestions where to get the earlier CDs in the U.S. fairly reasonable?

What? quite cheap there in the US.

I think the price in EU/Germany will be at about 18-20€ which is approx 26$

I am thinking about to buy the album on the next concert at the end of april in Andernach. I think i could get signings (is that written correctly ;)) directly from the band members...

regards
Sebastian

Damn, CD universe just shipped it today which means I won't have it until probably Thur. or Fri. That sucks! Oh well, I guess I can wait a few more days. :erk:

I ordered the EP and Limited Ed Liquid Monster from CDINZANE... :cry: I don't know when I will get it though

*Hyperventilates*

Just looked in my mailbox and the Monster has arrived!!!!!! Going to give it a listen or two. I will let you know how it is tomorrow. It got here quick...two days. I wasn't expecting it today. This is great! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Man, I posted something here a while ago. I guess it never went through. Anyway I'm not going to write a long review but the CD is killer. They don't stray to far from the formula which I like. The guitars seem a little lower in the mix and a bit less crunchy. The vocals seem higher up. I actually prefer the mixes on ST and MM but this is a great CD anyway! Pick it up now if you haven't!!! :headbang: