Lost Intrest

I not a big fan of Glass Hammer either, although I was never a huge fan to begin with. This is a difficult question that I'll have to think about. Off the top of my head maybe Tool. A new album though should pick my interest back up.

I am beginning to really lose interest in Marillion.

I lost interest after ""Fish"" left.....:( I dont buy cds anymore on impulse If Glasshammer released a new cd today, It will not be in my collection..I have all Glasshammer cds now Im getting Rid of them.................."""Any one interested...Ill pay S/H too....................................

I lost interest after ""Fish"" left.....:( I dont buy cds anymore on impulse If Glasshammer released a new cd today, It will not be in my collection..I have all Glasshammer cds now Im getting Rid of them.................."""Any one interested...Ill pay S/H too....................................

Robertricci53@gmail.com

Dream Theater

I've been a DT fanboy since I discovered them back in 99 or so. I used to eat, sleep, live DT. ADTOE was a step in the right direction but the sound quality was a real bummer for me. I occasionally listen to it. Also, the fact that I've discovered other music, other genres, other players have influenced this massively...Right now I'm a bit into the Post Rock, Fusion stuff, some neo prog here and there...that keeps me a bit interested. Toto is another band I've discovered and really enjoy.