LUCASSEN & SOETERBOEK'S PLAN NINE: The Long-Lost Songs

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com

AYREON MASTERMIND ARJEN LUCASSEN RESURRECTS PLAN NINE, RE- RECORDS PLANNED DEBUT ALBUM 30 YEARS LATER

"...Ayreon mastermind Arjen Lucassen has checked in with an update on his next musical venture..."

Hi all! This year I’ve been working on a new album… with old songs! I’ll explain. In the early '90s I formed a band with singer Robert Soeterboek called Plan Nine. But those were the days of grunge, so it wasn’t the right time for us. But now, 30 years later, we have re-written and re-recorded 13 songs with the help of lots of great musicians that you all know. And, if I say so myself, it turned out really cool! The album will be called The Long-Lost Songs and it will be released early next year by Mascot. Robert will play live with Plan Nine next year. More updates soon! (Oh… sorry for the cheesy photo… hey, that was more than 30 years ago!)

PlanNine141123.jpg

Arjen Lucassen unveils Plan Nine project with Robert Soeterboek

"...Ubiquitous Dutch prog rocker Arjen Lacassen has resurrected an early 1990s project with singer Robert Soeterboek and the pair will release The Long-Lost Songs as Lucassen & Soeterboek's Plan Nine through Music Theories Recordings/Mascot Label Group on May 17. You can watch their new video for Before The Morning Comes below...."

GjEpuCZPSeTPMuf6WPDaHh-970-80.jpg

Last edited: