Matthew Parmenter

The Discipline records are great. Well...the first one isn't so great but the others are worth picking up. Matthew's solo albums are pretty good as well. I'm sure Sal has a picture of Matthew next to a box of tissues.

The Discipline records are great. Well...the first one isn't so great but the others are worth picking up. Matthew's solo albums are pretty good as well. I'm sure Sal has a picture of Matthew next to a box of tissues.

No He keeps his Tissues next to his ""KISS"" posters, I bet Sal has all 4 of the solo cds they did........:puke::puke::puke::puke:

I've got his picture painted on my wall! :loco:

Getting back to this topic, I don't really care for Discipline or Matthew.
I bought them awhile ago & sold them.

Unfolded Like Staircase -- like it. What holds me back from higher praise is the lead singer -- Matthew Parmenter.

Listen to some samples before you buy Bob.

Unfolded Like Staircase -- like it. What holds me back from higher praise is the lead singer -- Matthew Parmenter.

Listen to some samples before you buy Bob.

No Doubt ,:) Im at work today so I can DO MY HOMEWORK.( Right Ken)