Mayhem fans

Faggotcide

New Metal Member
Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
how is deathcrush? i heard a sample of the song deathcrush live...........but tell me how the album is.............the only other thing i have by them is Grand Declaration of Garbage.........

Grand Dec of war is one of my fav cds ever, i dont know why you would not like it, if you dont like grand dec of war i would not listin to any other mayhem because grand dec is there best one

grand decalrations of war is the most inovate black metal albun of all times for sure....
But is not mayhem......has nohtign of mayhem,....NOTHING
so if you dont like mayhem you will like
if you like mayhem you will hate!!! or just not hear.....( just liek me )

about deathcrush is a great albun......but realy raw!!!!!!!! raw !!!!

fucking great
the sound is a litle shity but wath you will expect from a mayhem albunm!???
black metal to the core!

I love Deathcrush! Expect raw sound quality and sloppy playing. The style is, as someone already said, more death/thrash-like than Black Metal. Maniac's vocals are different than on the newer material, and much much better! I especially love the song "Necrolust" \,,/

alirght check it out, i listened to death crush, freezing moon and pure fucking armaggedon...........fucking slayful, not really a black metal fan but this shit is pretty cool

as for Grand Declaration of War.........i dunno the music is cool, but for some reason the vocals get on my nerves on a few songs.......i picture some dude in a Napoleon outfit all snooty and shit putting down the peasants of the land that's just me

"i dunno that's how i always pictured Mr. Nice Guy in my mind"- Half-baked

If you think Grand Declaration is the most innovative black metal album, you obviously haven't heard Aborym

"Freezing moon" is from "De mysteriis dom Sathanas" (unfortunatly not the original one, but the one on blue/purple vinyl) and that is their best album IMO, but then again I only have that and "Grand..." plus "Live in Marseille 2000".
Don't just trust "Grand Dec of war is one of my fav cds ever, i dont know why you would not like it, if you dont like grand dec of war i would not listin to any other mayhem because grand dec is there best one", as this is just a matter of opinion. I think you should check out their other work and as I said I think "De..." is their best and so do the majority of their fans too as far as I know.
As for "Grand..." I think it's good, but I think it gets a little ruined sometimes. The reason is Maniac's vocals. I think his screams are among the "lesser worse" in black metal (as I haven't heard any I would call good), but his clean vocals is misfitting! He sounds like a mix of a terrible white guy who raps for one of the first times in his life and an announcer at a boxing event! Sometimes it's so corny that you feel more like laughing than getting scared!
I don't know if I would call it the most innovative black metal album of all time, but then again I don't know which one I would say instead. I can't really come up with one (maybe there isn't any).
I don't really mind the electronics on the album. The electronic song is acceptable, but usually one I skip (the only one that I do that to).
The last song has crappy drumming IMO. Although Hellhammer is one of my favorite drummers, I think his drum work on that song sounds stupid!