Metal Temple's Birthday

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
Here in about a month Metal Temple will be having our 5th birthday party, so anyone in a band that would like to send a video clip to the chief editor that would be awesome. Just something like "This is _______ from ______ and I wanted to wish Metal Temple a happy 5th birthday''. I will email more bands exclusively I just figured anyone that knows a band could possibly ask them it would be cool. Send videos to Orpheus@metal-temple.com

Thanks

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
Here in about a month Metal Temple will be having our 5th birthday party, so anyone in a band that would like to send a video clip to the chief editor that would be awesome. Just something like "This is _______ from ______ and I wanted to wish Metal Temple a happy 5th birthday''. I will email more bands exclusively I just figured anyone that knows a band could possibly ask them it would be cool. Send videos to Orpheus@metal-temple.com

Thanks

Yeah, our label asked us to prepare one (both Sonic Age and Metal Temple being based in Athens, Greece). The party is being held at THE TEXAS CLUB, the biggest metal club in Athens. They expect 300 + people to attend and the video greetings will be shown on a screen in the club (and I suspect posted online at Metal-Temple also).

We filmed the greeting a few weeks ago and are currently adding some special touches to it ;) . Its almost done.