Most Annoying Vocals

entropywins

May 6, 2009
Maybe this has been done here before what the hell. Who, in your opinion has the worst vocals in the various prog and metal genres/sub-genres?

Two that came to mind right away were Alan Tecchio and the first vocalst for Sieges Even.

Next....

I generally hate "worst" threads but as long as this remains civil I'll let it go. Have fun!

(Bob - "civil" means that everyone has to play nice nice.)

The first Seventh Wonder vocalist (on their debut "Become") was not very good IMO. Also, the guy Iron Maiden replaced Dickinson with in the mid 90's (I think his name is Blaze Bayley or something like that) was terrible. My two cents... :wave:

The first Seventh Wonder vocalist (on their debut "Become") was not very good IMO. Also, the guy Iron Maiden replaced Dickinson with in the mid 90's (I think his name is Blaze Bayley or something like that) was terrible. My two cents... :wave:
The Seventh Wonder guy you're thinking of is Andi Kravljaca, he sings for Silent Call now (who I've never heard). Although I think he's a good singer, Andi faces the same obstacle as many other names who'll probably appear in this thread- he was good but his replacement (Tommy Karevik) is OUTSTANDING. Tough to be overshadowed, especially since many of these bands require such high levels of musicianship. My listening tastes basically discouraged me enough to quit singing years ago :lol: Oh well!

Aviv Geffen from Blackfield is pretty bad. Guy Manning's voice gets on my nerves after awhile though I still like his music. Steve Nardelli from the Syn is another one that's tough to listen to.

Easy, that chick from Earth and Fire. Vocals on "Song of the Marching Children" is embarrassing to listen to, if not downright impossible. Now off to order something good!