"My Everafter" Most beautiful song ever?

ProgMetalFan

In the attic
Jan 3, 2002
PITTSBURGH
Tonight I was at the gym... doing some leg exercises and listening to "Blink of an Eye" on headphones (great album for workouts!) and "My Everafter" (possibly my favorite Enchant song) came on... and I just thought... "this might be the most beautiful song ever... it's so lush and dynamic... that fragile verse... that ride cymbal during the chorus... Ted's awesome vocals.... if only everyone had the chance to hear this song... If only this could be playing through the speakers in the gym instead of the horrible modern rock radio station... I think a lot of people would really like this if they had the chance to hear it"

And I thought.... if everyone in the world had the chance to hear this song... I think there'd be a lot more happy people out there....

ok... that's my silly Enchant thought of the day.... I know it's kinda weird... but Enchant's music really takes me to another world....

What can I say? I absolutely LOVE this band. This is my first thread so forgive the over-zealousness! I am a big YES,Spock'sBeard,King Drimson,Kinb's x,Marillion,Genesis,Kansas,Dream Theater,Steve Morse,etc, fan-and I have to say that ENCHANT is the BEST prog band most have never heard of-along with SB. I have every CD but one and it's on order as we speak.I have to say that BOAE is still my fav-it was the first I got. The songs are all just so fresh-and yes I think everyone should hear My Everafter and every song on that CD.This is power pop at its absolute best!!!And Doug Ott's guitar solos are incredible-reminds me alot of Petrucci of DT.Wish they would tour in the Southeast sometime soon!!!Would love to see em, and can't wait to hear the new disc. Well,hope to talk to you all more in the near future,PEACE,David.

And I thought.... if everyone in the world had the chance to hear this song... I think there'd be a lot more happy people out there....

agreed. also, everyone should have the chance to play it.. that's why I'm currently tabbing this wonderful song..
stay tuned ;)

MindruleR said:
This song gives me goosebumps. It's beautiful, the lyrics almost make me cry and the melodies too.
It's one of their best songs (together with The Thirst) If I had a girlfriend...I would let her hear this song.

It is an amazing song. The thing with Enchant is that there is never a bad track--just awesome, and then, more awesome. I fell in love with a guy who played Enchant for me. (Yeah, guys, he used some of your best lines!) I do believe the music had more than a little to do with it. There's so much substance and feeling to each song, the music as well as the words, so much emotional truth, and sometimes, words that we would love to have spoken to us.

I am one of you Enchant fans:
I think "My Everafter" is one of the more beautiful songs ive ever heard in my life!
Thank you Enchant!!
wink.gif