My goodbye thread....

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
Well folks, I just received news that I have been promoted to a bigger and better office. I am EXTREMELY excited about this because this was something that I have been working for for a VERY LONG time. Now, I am not leaving permanently or anything like that, but this job is BALLS TO THE WALL, so I am basically saying in a couple of weeks, I will only be making posts very randomly(i.e. at a friends house or somewhere other than work). Anyone intersted in knowing the details of my new venture, pm me.

Is this really a goodbye thread or were you not feeling the love? hehehe Congrats on your promotion! You know the minute you stop posting is when the official announcement will come. :lol:

Forget the PM I uncannily just sent youo_O ..

PM returnies....

@eightieschick
No, I have never not felt the love here. Like I said, I am not leaving for good, just won't be posting all the time like usual:lol: . The new job will require a lot of work, so I won't be having time to post. I am actually esctatic about this, I have had an uber shitty year but this new job makes up for it.

All the best man - good luck with the new promotion and most of all...

STAY METAL :)

Congrats, man! Always nice getting kicked upstairs.

Actually, I am getting kicked downstairs with all the heavy hitters:headbang: It's actually kinda frightening the more I think about it. At 26, I am going to be the youngest person there:zombie: The weird thing is, I have been to several interviews in the past year and haven't even got a bite. The interviews that I thought I did great in, I didn't even get a call back. I went to this interview thinking that I didn't stand a chance and didn't really care about it. I guess caring is what I was doing wrong in the past interviews:lol:

The interviews that I thought I did great in, I didn't even get a call back. I went to this interview thinking that I didn't stand a chance and didn't really care about it. I guess caring is what I was doing wrong in the past interviews:lol:

Maybe you were trying to hard! Anyway, congrtulations on the promotion(I've never been offered a promotion, and I've been in my job for 14 years, so you're doing something right!) And we hope to see you around! (My way of saying that I'm not leaving...but this isn't the official statement...that's a secret that I can't discuss until my current contract is up!:lol: )

Well folks, I just received news that I have been promoted to a bigger and better office. I am EXTREMELY excited about this because this was something that I have been working for for a VERY LONG time.

man you finally got the job of your dreams, head jizz mopper at the dirty 30 book store. well congrats my friend. it was nice to know you back when you were a little guy like the rest of us, cleaning up on aisle 7 and wrangleing the shopping carts out in the parking lot on a windy day.
is there really a downstairs office at the lions den book store ?

but seriously congrats on the new job and hope to still see you around on both forums from time to time.

Right on, Arg. Your a cool dude too. I don't start the new job until January 1st, so I will still be posting for a couple of weeks. And I will still drop in every now and then after the 1st, so it isnt like I am leaving for good. Who knows, I may actually buy a home computer with the extra cash I will be making. I doubt it though, I use them all day and could care less about having one by the time I get home.

Also, jcfuel, inspired me to do a Mr. Bungle vine. I am going to make the thread around the 29th and part of the rules is that whoever is the 4th and final person to sign up, has to send you the dvd. BTW it is the Halloween show that I was at:D So I figured that you would definitely want to be in on it.