My Latest Haul!

Wicked Child

DYNO-MITE!
Mar 4, 2003
Vista, CA
Visit site
Ooh, this was a fine haul, indeed. I just got these today!

-Dokken-"Tooth And Nail"
-Anthrax-"Persistance Of Time"
-Megadeth-"Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!"
-Bruce Dickinson-"The Chemical Wedding"
-Exodus-"Fabulous Disaster"
-Blind Guardian-"Nightfall In Middle-Earth"(my second copy. the first was stolen)
-Rush-"2112"(second copy of this one as well . Got stolen with Blind Guardian, along with a few others)

And this is the kicker...I got all these at a USED CD place!!!

Wicked Child said:

-Blind Guardian-"Nightfall In Middle-Earth"(my second copy. the first was stolen)

These are two of the best I own.

Used places rock, dude. I recently got Rage - Execution Guaranteed from one for like $4!! :OMG: If you haven't heard you must. Sounds like Peace Sells + Rust in Peace + a little power metal. Classic stuff! Early Rage is RARE though..

Wicked Child said:

-Dokken-"Tooth And Nail"
-Anthrax-"Persistance Of Time"
-Megadeth-"Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!"
-Exodus-"Fabulous Disaster"
-Rush-"2112"(second copy of this one as well . Got stolen with Blind Guardian, along with a few others)

And this is the kicker...I got all these at a USED CD place!!!

Nice Haul Bro. all great albums!!!Anthrax-"Persistance Of Time"
-Megadeth-"Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!"-Bruce Dickinson-"The Chemical Wedding"
-Exodus-"Fabulous Disaster" :headbang: These are all Some of my all time Favs.!!!!!

No, I actually bought these all at once. I had about $50 that was just burning a hole through my pocket, and thought "what the hell? I'll just go to Lou's Records(my local used place) and just blow it all there", and i did.