MYRATH: Karma

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com

Myrath - Announce New Album “Karma” And First Single “Heroes”

"...As the sands of time continued to shape their journey, Myrath’s relentless dedication led to the creation of their highly anticipated album “Karma,” slated for release in Feb 2024 on earMUSIC as limited transparent red LP, black LP and Digipak. The forthcoming opus promises to be a testament to their evolution, delivering a sonic tapestry woven from passion and innovation.

With "Karma", Myrath solidify their place at the top of the metal scene with a powerful and captivating blend of Eastern melodies and Western heavy metal. From the epic opening track "To The Stars" to the hauntingly beautiful "Child Of Prophecy", this album will take you on a theatrical journey through a world of myth and legend.

Featuring soaring vocals, intricate guitar riffs, and complex percussion, "Karma" showcases the virtuosity and creativity that have made Myrath one of the most exciting and innovative bands in the genre. With its stunning production and lush soundscapes, this album is sure to be a classic for years to come.
Pre-order “Karma” here: https://myrath.lnk.to/Karma

b223d935-da29-1fce-b2c5-6b92709e97ae_orig.jpeg

"...Their brand-new song "Heroes" is an anthem of empowerment and self-belief, showcasing Myrath's signature blend of progressive metal, infused with Middle Eastern elements. The song features intricate guitar work, soaring vocals, and a compelling narrative that invites listeners to embrace their inner strength...."

Listen to “Heroes” here:
https://myrath.lnk.to/Heroes

Watch the new music video here:

Is...all of the art for this album "AI" generated? This fucking sucks, man. The song's fine, but man do I not want to support this.

Get used to it, bud. It's everywhere. When you say "art", do you mean the videos and the album cover? Or do you mean the music too?
I refuse to. I won't support artists that can't be fucked to pay for the art assets they're selling. If you don't wanna pay, make that shit in paint, buddy.

The album cover obviously is. Those hands don't work and the one arm has no elbow. The music video is all generated bullshit, too.