Nightwish Volbeat Party at Metal's place.

So I know this was talked about before, but for those of you coming up to Hartford to see Nightwish/Volbeat on 5-1-09 - worry about hotel's any more!

I'll be having a BBQ/ get together either RIGHT before the show or after the show. Those wanting to hang out for the night or drink to much are more than welcome to crash at my place.

They'll be Beer and BBQ (both meat and meatless options available). I do have 2 air mattress and a futon avail at my place, but if you plan on staying bringing your own sleeping bag/pillow/air mattress is greatly appreciated.

Saturday is open for options, but I am only about 25-35 minutes away from 6 Flags New England and about 5 minutes from go cart racing and mini golf.

Anyone coming up is welcome! PM me for directions/ phone number, etc.

With stories of my car rolling backwards, roaming abandoned warehouses, etc... how can you go wrong hanging out at my place for the night?

-Metal

Wow, I must be blind since I missed this thread the other day. We'll unfortunately be going straight to the venue from work and then heading towards NYC right afterward to hang out with friends in the city on Saturday. I'm up for meeting up at the show, of course.
And in case anyone hasn't gotten their tickets, I was stupid and now have two extra ones. Not sure how the thing is selling so if it's not going to sell out, I'll take whatever the door price is. Unfortunately, they don't list that on the Webster site. They're from enterthevault.com so I have to get the tickets in person but we can exchange cell #s before hand and meet up to wait in line together or whatever.

Wow, I must be blind since I missed this thread the other day. We'll unfortunately be going straight to the venue from work and then heading towards NYC right afterward to hang out with friends in the city on Saturday. I'm up for meeting up at the show, of course.
And in case anyone hasn't gotten their tickets, I was stupid and now have two extra ones. Not sure how the thing is selling so if it's not going to sell out, I'll take whatever the door price is. Unfortunately, they don't list that on the Webster site. They're from enterthevault.com so I have to get the tickets in person but we can exchange cell #s before hand and meet up to wait in line together or whatever.

Actually I haven't gotten my tix yet because I'm lazy. You still have my cell number right?

-Metal

I unfortunately won't make it. I have to choose the NYC show instead of Hartford because of the amount of friends from far who'll be coming to NY. Sadly, Hartford's show is the next day, and I'm not gonna be able to make it to both.

Hope you guys have a great time, though!

I unfortunately won't make it. I have to choose the NYC show instead of Hartford because of the amount of friends from far who'll be coming to NY. Sadly, Hartford's show is the next day, and I'm not gonna be able to make it to both.

Hope you guys have a great time, though!

Hartford is the day before.

Ahhhhh true true... Still won't change the fact I'll be in the city on May 2nd all day :(

That still doesn't change that the show in CT is May first.

From what was talked about, a lot of folks were hitting the CT show, then heading to NYC.

I know there was a handful of people thinking of heading to my place for this show.

For those going to NYC, it's only a 2.5 hour drive from my place, max. :)

-Metal

I know. =)

From what was talked about, a lot of folks were hitting the CT show, then heading to NYC.

I know there was a handful of people thinking of heading to my place for this show.

I thought it was the opposite. I thought the NYC show would happen first, and then people would head up to CT. Oh well.

-Metal

Or, take the cheaper alternative. Metronorth train.

-Metal
That's precisely what I was planning to do - with great anticipation. :cry: But since I broke my anlke, I can't drive and I've got no way to get up there. I even put together the shirts I wanted you to possibly alter. Been looking forward to this for some time. :cry:

Ok, enough whining. Instead, I'm going to try to go to the Opeth show the night before at the Starland and see if I can handle it. If so, I'll make the Nokia the next night. Hope to see some people there. Really sad about missing out on MR's NW party.

That's precisely what I was planning to do - with great anticipation. :cry: But since I broke my anlke, I can't drive and I've got no way to get up there. I even put together the shirts I wanted you to possibly alter. Been looking forward to this for some time. :cry:.

I'm so depressed about that :( Your hubby can't get you up here? I make a really great nurse.... :Smokedev:

Well the full shindig is cancelled, but I still have a place to stay for anyone who is coming up. And a full case of beer.

I'm leaving work in about an hour here, so after that you'll have to reach me on my cell phone. Text messages work awesome.

-Metal