NISEFUKINGREETINZ to everybody on the Board

Ebdim9th

New Metal Member
Nov 24, 2006
Ebdim9th here, and glad as all hell that Danny Spitz is finally back on board with the Thrax. He is one of the most criminally underrated guitarists of all time and an obvious contemporary influence on guys like Zakk Wylde and Dimebag Darrell (long may he reign in the great beyond)

Unlike Metallica.com Anthrax has not seen fit to close the door in the face of any new arrivals on their forum site... (as in registration has been discontinued by the admin. I was never even given a chance to join)

Reactions: MikeyBong
I say Thankya sai! Danny Spitz has been as big an influence on me guitaristically as much as Yngwie, Eddie, Randy, Jeff B., or Ritchie...

Andy LaRoque of King Diamond is also another of the forgotten greats.

And yes Scott Ian has been a tremendous musical influence on me as well...

Welcome to the board. Pipe down with the Spitz love though if you dont want to spark the millionth Bushthrax vs Belladonnathrax debate.

Oh and where's the beer?
I like Staropramen :)

Actually, The Sound of White Noise was a great album, to which Danny contributed solidly. I was never sure why, when the chemistry wasn't hampered, he had to leave. I always felt it was the general hostility toward musicianship and competent guitar solos in the so-called "music" scene at that time that with pressure from record companies, rock journalists, and concert promoters force them to let him go, and not because of some personal animosity between John and Danny.

So to be clear, I'm a fan of both versions of Anthrax. Each had its own identity to offer, and I have all of the albums. Besides, with contributions from Dimebag, every few songs or so so as not to offend the trolls of anti-musicianship , I'm not complaining.:loco: :worship:

where ever you want it to be, coz it's always a mystery...

Oh wait, that one's for the Dio board...

Not really, coz its a party as long as you're there...