off topic: Matt Barlow is singing again!

God I want to drive up to Delaware and try and get pulled over listening to Iced Earth. Probably would get pulled over by somebody who isn't Matt though....you guys think it's come up before? Somebody listening to IE getting pulled over by Matt Barlow?

of course it has, because, obviously, Matt patrols the entire state of Delaware by himself... :lol:

booB said:
God I want to drive up to Delaware and try and get pulled over listening to Iced Earth. Probably would get pulled over by somebody who isn't Matt though....you guys think it's come up before? Somebody listening to IE getting pulled over by Matt Barlow?

of course it has, because, obviously, Matt patrols the entire state of Delaware by himself... :lol:
Dude its Delaware, its all of 10 minutes of highway. They dont need ANYONE ELSE to patrol.

Theres probably 10 cops tops in Delaware, so your chances are good.

If anyone can scare the crap out of some kids it's gotta be Officer Barlow :) I can just see his classic IE poses and "DON'T DO DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS!" in his terrifying baritone and then jumping up to a harsh falsetto to sing "STAY IN SCHOOOOOL!"