OFFICIAL PPUSA INTERVIEW: Power Quest...Any Questions For the Band?

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
Greetings,

One of the bands next up on Zod's list is Power Quest. With any luck, he'll connect with someone from the band in the next couple of weeks.

You know the drill.

If you were Zod, what would you ask a member of Power Quest? Even if you weren't Zod, and you had the ear of a member of Power Quest for 45 minutes, what would you ask? What would you talk about?

Post your insanely insightful questions here.

Cheers,

Bill

Steve's post had sparked one up for me: would said keyboardist care to share his story about his very brief tenure in the David Shankle Group?

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Your brand of fast and pompous power metal undoubtedly draws comparisons to another British band: Dragonforce, who have become quite popular, and quite polarizing in the metal community. People either love or hate them, but what is your opinion on Dragonforce?

Or something like that.

(Edit: I am fully aware that PQ and DF have shared members, but I still think it's a decent question)

Steve,
Who are you pulling for at the UEFA CL Final? GO MAN UTD! UP THE DEVILS! EPL football rules! What's the official football team of PQ, BTW?

Hey Power Quest dudes. Call your webhost. If you co-locate it appears your provider is sharing your server with a site that's been known to host (or been infected by) malware.

Your banner sends up big huge red flags and gets blocked by more than one AntiVirus program.

Just finished this interview. Aside from the fact that my phone service twice dropped the connection, it was a very good interview. I think all the Power Quest fans out there will really enjoy reading this. It was very informative and Steve is a real good guy.

Zod

I'll second that...thoroughly enjoyed the interview with "The General". Yeah, we had a couple of telephone connection hiccups but that's a minor aside. Hope you all enjoying reading the interview when it comes to light!