orlando blind guardian fans

REVOLT66

GUARDIAN OF THE BLIND
Nov 19, 2006
orlando,fl
Hello again my brothers of metalL:

There is anybody attending to the bg show in orlando plannig to go to the atlanta show too?Me and my friend so would be great to gather few more people.If there are any brothers of metal from Puerto rico contact me we have a empty back seat that could be use for some gas money,we comming back the same nigth to orlando because we need to back buy 8:eek:o am.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

metal rulzzz
up to the bards

Well, we will just have to settle for the Orlando show. We'll get to Orlando on Wednesday night. The crew will consist of 3 flying in from PR (including myself) and 3 or 4 that live in Orlando. I can't wait till the 7th. Hope you guys enjoy the show in ATL. We'll see ya in Orlando!!! Cheers!!!

Well, we will just have to settle for the Orlando show. We'll get to Orlando on Wednesday night. The crew will consist of 3 flying in from PR (including myself) and 3 or 4 that live in Orlando. I can't wait till the 7th. Hope you guys enjoy the show in ATL. We'll see ya in Orlando!!! Cheers!!!
CARIBBEAN DEVASTATION will be in full swing in Orlando. :headbang:

My buddy Urayoan and I hope to see all of you Boricuas and everyone else in Orlando!!!!

Till then, ROCK ON!!!!:kickass:

OK man entiendo hey I think I know you by any chance you flew from PR for the manowar concert?Because if you did I think we where at the line together drinking Iwas with 2 other friends one tall motherfucker and a short one:kickass: :headbang:

OK man entiendo hey I think I know you by any chance you flew from PR for the manowar concert?Because if you did I think we where at the line together drinking Iwas with 2 other friends one tall motherfucker and a short one:kickass: :headbang:

No man. I was not there for that show. It would've been great though. I really wanted to see Rhapsody live. There will be another chance, I hope. But still, some of my friends from Orlando were there and said both bands kicked so much ass.
But I hope to see you at HOB my brothers and sisters, and have a great time with all the metalheads from around the globe that will be there, enjoying one of the most killer bands in the metal scene, Blind Guardian:worship:

No man. I was not there for that show. It would've been great though. I really wanted to see Rhapsody live. There will be another chance, I hope. But still, some of my friends from Orlando were there and said both bands kicked so much ass.
But I hope to see you at HOB my brothers and sisters, and have a great time with all the metalheads from around the globe that will be there, enjoying one of the most killer bands in the metal scene, Blind Guardian:worship:

BUT cooll maybe will meet
there then cheers

will be drinking and living
the imaginations from
the other side:headbang: