PAGAN'S MIND to return to the U.S. for the third time!

Apr 10, 2006
Pawtucket, RI
So, the ProgPower USA X Lineup was announced after Amorphis' set tonight. Got my information off the ProgPower board.

FRIDAY:
Powerquest
Tomorrows Eve
Diablo Swing Orchestra
Sabaton
Royal Hunt
Andre Matos

Saturday:
Circus Maximus
Orphaned Land
Pagans Mind
Brainstorm
Fates Warning

Can't wait to see the PM boys back in Atlanta again! Seeing them at VIII was a deeply personal, almost religious experience after waiting so long to see one of my favorite bands...and I get round two in 2009!

Let's bring an Infinity Divine track along with us this time, eh boys?

I'm VERY excited to see PM again in Atlanta... they owned (sorry, I mean pwned) the show last year. I wonder if we'll have a new PM album by the Fall of '09 for them to draw from?

I'm VERY excited to see PM again in Atlanta... they owned (sorry, I mean pwned) the show last year. I wonder if we'll have a new PM album by the Fall of '09 for them to draw from?

Oh yeah, I remember that. The headliners were good, but it seemed like PM really stole the spotlight. Definitely the band of PPUSA VIII.

I'm very exited too to see them again, I can't wait for next year.

It's always a Religeous Experience seeing PM Live.
And yes Pagan's Mind at PPUSA in 2007 was jaw dropping.

I hope to return to Atlanta in 2009 and it's a double whammy with friends of Pagan's Mind, the ever wonderful Powerquest also on the lineup.

It's only been 5 months since I was introduced to PM..but have already fallin in love with the band! I'll be there next Sept. to see them..and I am so stoked to see them I will probably die of a heart attack after the set. So, when the show is over, if any of you see a body lying on the ground, can you ship me home to CT, please????

God damnit. Every time I open a thread like this I am reminded that ProgPower doesn't come to Australia, and it kills me a little inside every time.

I am very excited that PM will once again be at ProgPower USA. They were amazing the first two times. I also think putting them and Brainstorm back to back will be a good thing as well. Brainstorm also brings a fantastic live show and I think PM and BS will light a fire under each other's ass.

Bryant