PAUL DI’ANNO'S WARHORSE: Stop The War EP

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com

PAUL DI’ANNO's WARHORSE Release Stop The War EP In Advance Of New Full-Length Album

"...Paul Di'Anno's Warhorse have released an EP, entitled Stop The War, via BraveWords Records. The EP is in advance of the band's upcoming full-length debut album. Listen to the EP here.

Speaking about the Stop The War EP, Paul Di'Anno said, "I'm looking forward to the digital release of 'Stop the War', 'Warhorse' and 'The Doubt Within' and I hope you like it. By my standards, too much time has passed since the recording of this album and I can't wait to finally have this record in my hands."...

...The debut Warhorse album, releasing later in 2024, was recorded during 2022 and 2023 in Croatia and the UK. On nine new songs and two fantastic covers, Paul sings like never before and in a way that will surprise and leave all his fans speechless, as well as heavy metal fans in general. Paul will perform with Warhorse all over the world and return the old spirit of heavy metal to where it belongs.

The core of the band and founders are Paul Di'Anno, vocals, Hrvoje Madiraca, guitar and Ante Pupačić Pupi, guitar...."

whorep324.jpeg