Pineapple Thief

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Ken.
New Pineapple Thief cd Deluxe edition called ""Someone here is Missing"' will you carry this..:worship:notworthy

New Pine Thief? Sweet! I love Tightly Unwound (thanks to your recommendation, Bob).

I also want to give a shout out to Pinkroom. Ken, you nailed it; talk about a killer release. I love when a band releases a killer debut.
Leprous and Circus Maximus to name a couple of others :headbang:

YES........:worship:notworthy:Smokin::danceboy:::Now if you can only get No-Man (Wild Opera) I will be a happy Dude:headbang:

Yes I am being Patient , I want the 2cd set ..:). Cd Universe is only selling the single version....... I dont want to pay $26.00 for that, plus CDU is so slow.:mad:

OK...not good news. At the moment it looks like we got completely hosed on the 2CD Pineapple Thief and the DVD/Blu-Ray combo pak for Porcupine Tree. Its likely we will be stuck with the single versions. I'm working on it...

Oh Well ,:cry::)what ever you get is better than nothing. Ken are you going to Nearfest on 6/19. to see P.Thief..? If so maybe the band will bring up some copies....