Plans for a tour?

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
Of course, the new album is still in the making but I’m sure SW’s management is already hard at work to see where the next headline shows in all of Europe will take place.......:)

Serious though, is there a chance Seventh Wonder will do a little headline-tour or is this option not negotiable? In other words, will the next album shoot SW 'to the stars' so a tour on their own is possible?
If not, there are a couple of bands that have a new album out by the end of october (Symphony X, Vanden Plas, Circus Maximus) so maybe a little package of bands could be an option again.

So, has a tour already been discussed / are there any plans..... or is it way too early to talk about the subject?

A tour is a must !!! Really wanna see the guys again live! And maybe a realease party in Stockholm :)

I would pay a lot of money to see a Symphony X, Circus Maximus, Seventh Wonder show. If you throw in Dream Theater and Neal Morse it's the ultimate prog show for me. Please come to America!

There is at this point only one confirmed gig from SW and that is the PP-USA stunt. However I am working with a couple of promotors regarding at least European dates.

The opening slot suggestion is a good one, however those decisions are first foremost a choice of the main act. Needless to say we would be happy to go.

As we know more about the upcoming live shows we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Ps
I second that suggestion for a line-up in the previous post!
Ds

A show in the UK would be amazing. I actually had a dream about seeing you guys playing mercy falls in full

I don't really care about another band to play with SW in a tour, I mean... JUST WANNA SEE SEVENTH WONDER ROCKIN' THE FUCKIN' WHOLE WORLD!!!:kickass:

The only thing I wanna suggest is a VIDEO CLIP for any song of Mercy Falls album.:rolleyes: