poeltry by opeth

evilisabel

New Metal Member
Nov 26, 2004
I'm from south america... Chile, and the weather here is very sad, all the year is like fall, and I love it. Listen to Opeth music in a rainy day, in front of the fire with a tender whisky... is the best poeltry. I realy enjoy that moments, only me and opeth. Sorry for my english :wave:

evilisabel said:
I'm from south america... Chile, and the weather here is very sad, all the year is like fall, and I love it. Listen to Opeth music in a rainy day, in front of the fire with a tender whisky... is the best poeltry. I realy enjoy that moments, only me and opeth. Sorry for my english :wave:

Yes, roasted Opeth is quite tasty. I like it with a nice, deep Cabernet myself.

There's nothing I like more than a good roasted chicken while listening to Morningrise. Makes the whole experience complete.

evilisabel said:

well. i'm from Chile too... i enjoy Opeth's music... but i take away the whisky and add to it a dark room, listening with eyes wide shut and Opeth at top of the volume... believe me... it's great experience...

:headbang:

Hi Evilisabel! Greetings from Argentina!!!
Have a question. Why do you like Opeth? (This question goes to everyone if you'd like to answer, be free to do it)
Vai-Vai
\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

I do this also, although I tend to have a certain flavour chickens for the albums;

Deliverance + Damnation + MAYH = Cold Chicken

Blackwater Park + Morningrise = Garlic chicken

Still Life + Orchid = BBQ

Honestly, I don't like chicken. Those little bastards freak me out, with their jolty head movements and awkward little steps...*shivers* I'll kick a chicken if it comes near me.

lol that was hilarious, now serioulsy I don't like chicken either, I hardly prefer MEAT, FLESH whatever... (yeah, this has nothing to do with this thread, so what)

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

katatonic_fear said:
Honestly, I don't like chicken. Those little bastards freak me out, with their jolty head movements and awkward little steps...*shivers* I'll kick a chicken if it comes near me.