postal issues

It takes 3-4 days for mine to arrive (sometimes I get it in 2)

How about this: I has a cd sitting in customs for 50 days!
(I think they thought they heard a ticking :lol:)

In terms of distance from NJ, Montreal is closer to us than Chicago. I've had parcels take 6-8 weeks because it sat in customs. Also had parcels take 2 days. You can't predict...

If I use the USPS, I get my CD's in 3 days whether I choose priority or not. That's going from LE to Baltimore. If I choose UPS ground I get them the next day. Sometimes UPS is not that much more expensive vs. Priority depending on how many discs you order.

I can't fault the delivery service - I typically place an order (usually 6 CDs at a time) on a Thursday and receive it by airmail the following Monday or Tuesday - delived to a small town on the south coast of Ireland. I have had DHL, UPS etc courier packages from the UK (never mind the USA) take longer than that.

Well, now I have issues! No cd's today. That makes it 8 days and a week-end of headphone heaven, down the tubes. Boy!

I am off on Monday and Tuesday also, so there's still hope.

man, where all you guys live the shipping sux! if i place an order by 4 pm i consistently receive it the next day no matter the size of it! i live near reading,pa which is about 75 or so miles from vorhees. sorry to gloat!!!:D:Smug:

Next day would be great, but I guess when going from USPS to Canada Post I should be happy with getting my order within a week ( most of the time that is ).

Placed an order at 5:22 pm eastern last Friday. Ken gets it out 10 minutes later. Came in the mail today (Monday) regular mail. I live in Nebraska. Just thought I would gloat.