Power Quest: Guitar Hero, Frets On Fire, And Step mania

armeckthefirst

FLYING HIGH!
Feb 28, 2010
right behind you!
i thought a thread like this would be cool. if you have posted or know of any Power Quest: Guitar Hero, Frets On Fire, And Step mania videos go ahead and post them here. and also is it possible for power quest to ever have a song in guitar hero? i have heard several that would work great but there isn't any... :( but yeah if you know of some sort of cool power quest video go ahead and post it here!

I don't have any of the group's songs for Frets on Fire, but years ago when I used to play Stepmania, I actually had Find My Heaven. Couldn't find any others at the time, but I recorded tons of videos for my YouTube account, so here's one of me playing Find My Heaven and hitting every note:

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube search is your friend.

Plenty of FoF and such come up with some simple searches.

There are ways to play custom GH songs, I dabbled in it myself a while back. Trouble isn't getting the song in the game it's tabbing out all the music and syncing the different instrument tracks. Far as I know no one got round to providing a chart file

that's a good stepmania video! i know how to get custom gh and rb songs, i have a mod on my computer lol looks just like rb 2 or gh4 XD i searched youtube for frets on fire and only found one song.