PP USA XXI Roster Change

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
It is with sadness and total understanding I must announce Eternal Tears of Sorrow have cancelled their festival appearance. Due to the unknown future circumstances related to Covid-19 both at home, with their families and abroad, the band felt it best to withdraw now and allow me time to plan accordingly. I have nothing but respect for the band and understand their difficult decision. They have been totally professional throughout this entire ordeal and I wish them the absolute best.

I am happy to announce that Napalm recording artist, ÆTHER REALM, have accepted an invitation to perform at ProgPower USA XXI. The band's latest album, "Redneck Vikings from Hell," (out May 1st) takes their brand of melo-death/folk metal to the next level. Our audience will truly appreciate their audacious and expanding styles on the new album including, banjo picking, flamenco, epic instrumentals, crushing riffs, over-the-top choruses, and even some lighter moments. The new album truly has something for everyone as you cannot simply categorize the album based on an individual song.

Please join me in welcoming the band to the ProgPower USA family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxFi24Aqac0

Reactions: VenomGA
Fantastic replacement. Sorry to lose the original band since I was looking forward to them but as usual, Glenn comes thru.

Well this is unfortunate as EToS was one of my top 3 bands to see this year. Perhaps Glenn can bring them in for some festival in the future. I hope so. Anyway, true to form Glenn has found a worthy replacement & I am definitely looking forward to seeing Aether Realm this SEPTEMBER. You read that right brother. I said SEPTEMBER & we'll all be horns up in at our glorious ProgPower mecca, the one & only Center effin Stage!! Congratulations to Aether Realm. Welcome to the family.

Edit: Aether Realm has a Bandcamp page:
https://aether-realm.bandcamp.com/

Last edited: