Pre-Order Mercenary's Architect of Lies Now!

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
As a secondary job, I like to sometimes expand my pimping hand, so without further ado...

Mercenary.dk said:
t's now possible to preorder Mercenary's new album 'Architect of Lies' in three formats (CD, CD+DVD & LP) from the merchandise section.

Items will shipped to arrive on March 17th (or a few days later abroad).

Posters are also for sale under 'Accessories' - free poster for every order of two items or more!

I pre-ordered the CD/DVD pack, and it came out to $40 USD. Money well spent if not a little expensive. Fuck you, weak US dollar. It's only $25 Euros.

Two versions of the album will be released. One being the normal CD and the second being a limited edition including the bonus track "Death Connection" and a bonus DVD offering live footage filmed at Bang Your Head!!! 2007 and Summer Nights festival 2007, a detailed studio report and the promo video for "My World Is Ending," from their last album The Hours that Remain.

So yah, I'm terribly excited. March 17th is my Birthday. :headbang::kickass:

I pre-ordered the CD/DVD pack, and it came out to $40 USD. Money well spent if not a little expensive. Fuck you, weak US dollar. It's only $25 Euros.

Nailz, did you know that CMDistro has the CD/DVD version of Architect of Lies listed as being for sale, right now, for just $13? Maybe they have it already -- and so cheaply -- because it's on the Century Media label. Maybe somebody slipped up and listed it ahead of schedule. Dunno. But there it is. So I ordered it.

I've found that CMDistro and The End Records are great places to snag hard-to-find-yet-inexpensive CDs from all over the world.

Bill

It's so expensive because it's coming directly from the band. I tend to buy all of Elvenking and Mercenary albums directly from the guys. Also, the one I ordered was the limited edition version.