pre party .. meet the bands?

Correct. Gold Badge members will get in the club an hour early before regular doors. In addition to that, there will be a roped off area/bar for the band and gold badge members during the night if they wish to use it to keep down the number of fans rushing to meet them. That was not used last year.

It's up to the bands to decide if they wish to stay for any length of time ala Gamma Ray or get out after the hour is up like BG did.

Glenn H.

Circle2Cirlce intends on being at the pre-show party and will remain visible throughout this great event. We are looking forward to it as much as the rest of you. See you there!

Christopher Kinder- C2C

Glenn, any idea yet on which bands will be arriving on Thursday? I understand that it is up to them individually if they want to appear, but I just want to have an idea as to the possibilities. Thanks

All bands will be arriving on Thursday. However, I have no idea of the arrival time for those flying in from Europe. If a band that performs on Friday gets in late on Thursday, then I doubt you see them on Thursday. If it's up to me, all bands will arrive as early as possible.

I'm rather certain that you can count on SX, CIIC, Redemption, and Alder being there on Thursday night though.

Harvester - "I'm rather certain that you can count on SX, CIIC, Redemption, and Alder being there on Thursday night though."

I'd be happy to have a few beers with those guys.

Yes.

Kategory V
Primary
Stride

Further information will come once I receive it (I have nothing to do with the pre-party other than lending them my name).

Glenn H

Hey Chris, It's great to see an actual band member posting on the forum!! Looking forward to the show and to meeting C2C--Take care & see ya in Sept. Metal-On!!! p.s. by the way--great c.d.!!!

We are looking forward to this show as much as the fans. The quality of music and the prestige of this event are the reasons why C2C are spending 3 days in Atlanta with the rest of you crazy metal-heads. Thanks for the kind words on the CD.

Christopher Kinder and C2C

Gotta put my .02 in there......definitely nice to see band members posting!

Looking forward to seeing C2C and everyone else at the show!

Jeff.