Predictions

General Zod said:
Good line-up. I'd be thrilled if the line-up looked like that. But if I had to guess, I would guess it would need to look like this:

Fri
OUTWORLD
LANFEAR
REDEMPTION
DRAGONFORCE
MASTERPLAN

Sat

SCAR SYMMETRY
PYRAMAZE
SAVAGE CIRCUS
FREAK KITCHEN
HELLOWEEN

Zod

replace Helloween with a, "OMGOMGOMG I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU GOT THEM BACK TOGETHER", band or something like that.

AngraRULES said:
No te matas, porque asi no puede ve-los en ProgPower LOL

I doubt kamelot is coming back, but Primal Fear and Dragonforce would be KILLER!

jajajajaja!!!!!!!! :tickled:

Yeah that would make no sense! But in all seriousness.. :OMG: If those come to play el corazon mio explodes from excitementt!! :hotjump:

A lot of bands holds those powers.. :headbang:

I hop Kamelot one day will come back atleast for me to see somewhere.. :worship:

dargormudshark said:
replace Helloween with a, "OMGOMGOMG I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU GOT THEM BACK TOGETHER", band or something like that.

Like ARK...

That would be the perfect OMGOMGOMG I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU GOT THEM BACK TOGETHER" band :tickled:

Empress said:
A lot of bands holds those powers.. :headbang:

Tell me about it...

I say bring Riverside, After Forever, Masterplan and a one of the prog/power powerforces from Brazil!

(Atlantida, Tribuzy, Mindflow, Dead Nature or Akashic)...
:headbang:

Emerald Sword said:
Friday:

Pyramaze
Dream Evil
Masterplan
Russell Allen / Jorn Lande
Symphony X

Saturday:

Savage Circus
Dead Soul Tribe
Jag Panzer
Evergrey
GAMMA RAY

There is no way in hell Russel and Jorn would do two sets in a row. Plus, I don't think Masterplan will be happy with an hour slot "I'M FUCKING JORN LANDE, THE BEST MOTHERFUCKING SINGER IN THE WORLD....I WROTE A BEYOND TWILIGHT ALBUM THAT I WASN'T EVEN ON GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE I'M A GREAT SINGER BUT A BIG DOUCHEBAG"

That was meant as a joke before everybody gets their Official Masterplan thong in a wad.

dargormudshark said:
There is no way in hell Russel and Jorn would do two sets in a row. Plus, I don't think Masterplan will be happy with an hour slot "I'M FUCKING JORN LANDE, THE BEST MOTHERFUCKING SINGER IN THE WORLD....I WROTE A BEYOND TWILIGHT ALBUM THAT I WASN'T EVEN ON GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE I'M A GREAT SINGER BUT A BIG DOUCHEBAG"

That was meant as a joke before everybody gets their Official Masterplan thong in a wad.
If the money is right they'd do it.

dargormudshark said:
Look at it this way. You got the ex-drummer from probably the biggest power metal band ever that sounds exactly like the band he left. There is almost no way someone who likes BG could not like Savage Circus.

Unless you are the type of person that hates obvious rip-off bands..

personally, I can't respect a band that blalantly rips-off another one. I mean, one thing is "influenced" another is "ripped-off".

But who am I to talk, I don't like Blind Guardian either.:yuk:

Well since the Glenn-meister already asked us our opinioin of repeat bands, my guess is there'll be a handful of them, and that's fine by me. I'll take a shot;

Helloween
Threshold
Dragonforce (huge buzz on this band 3rd slot material)
Mercenary (traditional odball w/ death vox)
Divinefire (good buzz on these guys good opener)

Brainstorm (Andy must tie Oliva for most consecutive PPs then fight it out PP8 in co-headlining bash)
Tad Morose
TNT (new melodic rock traditional oddball)
Silent Force (having DC do 2 appearances in a row)
Oratory (good buzz here as well 3rd album due soon)

TBJ said:
personally, I can't respect a band that blalantly rips-off another one. I mean, one thing is "influenced" another is "ripped-off".
I'd agree. However, the music was written by someone in the band that they're "ripping off". You can't expect someone to change their writing style simply because they change bands.

Zod

General Zod said:
I'd agree. However, the music was written by someone in the band that they're "ripping off". You can't expect someone to change their writing style simply because they change bands.

Zod

And the only reason he left the band was to write stuff that sounds like mid-era BG...mission accomplished if I must say so. Most people take this into account who are fans of BG I think, and those are alot of people.