Presto Ballet

Man some of these musicians make some great music but don't know how to move their product...maybe he's shopping for a record deal...I can't see why he won't sell you any...unless they made dreaded CDR versions of it and he knows you won't stock them.

I heard some songs on youtube.....pretty good. I'm kind of surprised that he doesn't respond to your e-mails, Ken. That's too bad.:(

Everybody but Amazon...and they're trying to get $20.00 plus shipping...they can friggin' keep it for that price...don't care how good it is...it's an American indie release and probably a cheap digi pack.

Not only is Kurt losing sales but he's kind of pissing off his fan base and the usual prog distributors by not getting this disc to the proper outlets.

The copy I have is in a nice jewel case, and has come via www.cmm-marketing.com in Hannover, Germany. I'm not sure whether that information will help one iota, but I reckoned it is better to mention it than keep to myself...

Paul

I don't get as many promo CDs as you might imagine, RK. I still spend a couple of hundred $ a month on CDs/DVDs - but that has got to change now that I only have a small pension coming in!!

Paul

Paul sounds like your spending as much as I do Paul...it's a terrible addiction isn't it. :lol: Been trying to cut back a little lately...but it's impossible with all the cool new releases and reissues coming out almost weekly.

I remember in the old days where you'd get an album and actually be able to play it 10 or 15 times after buying it...because the releases back then where limited to a few cool ones a month maybe...but when you buy as much stuff as we do nowadays it's hard to even get a grasp on some stuff anymore...not to mention the length of some of these new disc's are longer than double LP's were back then.

Ken, last Monday outside of the Hammersmith Apollo – before interviewing Paul O’Neill (TSO) - I was talking with Wolfgang Rott who is the ceo of CMM and mentioned to him the discussion on this forum about the new Presto Ballet album. He told me that Kurdt is in the process of relocating (to Britain if I remember correctly) and I divine that this might be the reason for the lack of response to your e-mails. I am not trying to excuse the lack of a reply – merely trying to p[ut my finger on a possible reason for it.

Anyway, and this is important, I had not realised that Wolfgang also heads up SAOL (Service for Artist Owned Labels) and in this context he did suggest that you might care to contact him in respect of the difficulty you are having in sourcing copies to sell to your keen customers.

Over to you….

Paul